Hockey Gear Storage
Hockey Program Gear Storage @ RBC Centre
Starting Monday, January 7th, Newbridge students that participate in the Hockey Program will be leaving their gear at the RBC Centre across the street for daily storage.
Please note this does not apply to Varsity teams.
We have made arrangements to have access to the Field Change Room (#1) to store hockey program gear during the day. To accommodate this change we will require a few minor adjustments to our normal daily schedule. The idea behind this is to facilitate transportation to and from Newbridge and have the students back in class in a more timely fashion after program. You will find below an outline for the procedures to assist with making this a smooth transition for hockey program students, families and staff.
Please note the following important details:
ACCESS TO GEAR STORAGE @RBC Centre Field Room #1:
- Staff will open up the Gear Storage room at 8:00am (Field House Rm 1).
- Students must drop their gear at the RBC Centre prior to the start of school, even if their hockey program is not first class.
- Students arriving prior to 8:00am should check to see if the room is accessible. If it is not they should line their bags up in the hall outside of Field House Rm1. Our staff will move those bags into the gear room.
- Each group (Elementary, Junior High, & Senior High) will have a designated space within the storage area for their bags and sticks.
- Students are NOT PERMITTED to leave gear in the lobby/under the stairs at the RBC Centre.
(Emergency, early departure, etc)
- Scott Dillman will be the main point of contact to ensure families can get access to their student’s gear for early departure.
- The RBC Staff will not be able to allow access to the room without a Newbridge Staff.
- Please contact the main office at 902-252-3339 to speak with Scott if you require early departure.
END OF DAY:
- Bags are to be collected by students/families at the end of the day from the RBC Centre Field House Gear Room.
- Staff will open the gear room door for afternoon pick up at 2:50 pm
- Bags cannot remain in this room overnight so please ensure that your student’s bag & sticks are retrieved daily.
- Newbridge Academy is not responsible for gear that is left at the RBC Centre.
If you have any questions please contact Keifer House by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you on behalf of Newbridge Academy!