Baseball Year In Review
The 2017-2018 School year is wrapping up and we want to highlight a few things from the amazing year of Varsity Baseball at Newbridge Academy:
- FMS (functional mobility screening) testing for each player
- Strength and Conditioning program individualized for each player
- Weighted baseball program- average increase in velocity 5 mph, some players increased by 8, 9 and 10 mph
- 23 game schedule- playing games in FL, NH, MA and CT. Played against D1 prep schools- Poly Prep, Lutheran South, Hotchkiss, Phillips Exeter, Berkshire and Canterbury to name a few.
- Exposure to D1, D2 and D3 coaches
- Over 500 hours of baseball training throughout the entire year and 1000’s of reps covering all facets.
- Video analysis to aid players in making adjustments
We will continue to grow the program next year and build on the awesome success we have had so far!